Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sweet Dreams

I bet HP didn't know they were going to make a little boy's day when they sent his mama a computer.  Levi found some of the packaging from the new computer, and his "idea house" was born.  Don't ask me what an idea house is.  So far I've seen it feed a giraffe and apparently house one as well.  Then of course the "gee-raffe" and the "idea house" had to take a nap...
Levi and his idea house
Note the lack of covers.  After his initial night of covers, he's begun to waver back and forth.  Sometimes they are a must have and sometimes he acts like I'm killing him if I even suggest them. 

5 comments:

  1. Idea house! Fantastic. Levi sounds like an architect in the making. Maybe he will build the zoo of the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did he grow up over night?!? He looks so much bigger in this picture, Madeline!

    Nell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I guess he knows exactly what an idea house is and that's all that's important. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lillie hates covers too, I have to wait till shes asleep then stealthily cover her up.. as soon as she wakes up she thrashes around till she out of them. One of my friends suggested a sleeping bag but after seeing my little girl struggling to stand up and bashing her chin off the bars I promised her I would never ever put her in one again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Levi is getting so big. He's so imaginative and funny. I love that he sleeps with all sorts of wacky stuff. Too cute. He makes me want to have a little boy ;)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!