Monday, January 18, 2010

New Technology And A Photo

So, I got this new camera; and I won a new and swanky computer; and thanks to my sweet parents I now have photoshop; and my brain is on serious overload trying to figure out how to use it all.  (Thank you Erin for your tip on flickr and uploading photos...although that was a whole new universe of learning as well.)  So, after a ridiculously lengthy time spent on this lovely and wonderful brand new computer of mine with all of this crazy technology that I never thought I'd own, here's what I finally have to show for it.


 I know I sound ridiculously ungrateful.  I'm so not.  I feel incredibly blessed by all of this.  It's just a tad overwhelming to try to figure it all out and still get sleep.  Oh, yeah, and plan a wedding and raise a two year old (whose new favorite response to absolutely everything is "Or not!"). 

10 comments:

  1. I like the picture :) He may say or not all the time now but he is still the best monster bear in the whole world. Besides that phrase is your fault :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours in that pic...too cute! Technology overwhelms me too at times! You sure are blessed my dear! How did I miss the winning a computer post!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because I've been too busy trying to figure out how to use it to remember to post about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, the picture looks great! Such nice colors. But true, it's all very time-consuming. I've often thought I should look into doing some real photo editing, but I'm resisting because of the time issue!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's taken me a full year to learn anything on Photoshop. Don't beat yourself up about it. There's a lot to learn. Just have fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Madeline, what a to-die-for picture! LOVE IT!

    Nell

    PS
    I have photoshop...and STILL don't use it because it SO overwhelms me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for a sleek new computer and a rockin' fiance! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You'll get the hang of it all in no time :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hooray for technology! Where did you win a computer from? I think I missed that. Congrats.

    Also: that picture is awesome. Love the bright turquoise door. Where is that?

    stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE this photo! so sweet and colorful

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!