Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hooked

My wonderful parents gave me photoshop for Christmas, and I only just installed it.  I'm overwhelmed yet totally hooked all at the same time.  With all the new technology in my life (more to come on this subject) I think I might just be on technology overload...sort of like a kid with too many toys.  What do I do with all of this stuff....and these buttons and mysterious features?!!! 

Anyway, I spent way too long playing around with two photos tonight...oh, yes, just two little photos.   So after hours of plugging away at this thing, this is all I have to show for it...

Ummm...could someone please tell me why these photos won't upload???????  Did I do something wrong? Are the files to big?? Can I shrink them??  Aaaahhhhhh!!!

I think I'm just going to go to bed now.

3 comments:

  1. If you upload your photos to flickr you can embed them on your website by coping the html and pasting it in. They will look prettier that way too. You will probably want a flickr account if you don't have one anyway, because you will want to keep all of your pretty photos in one place. :) I want photoshop! How cool that you got it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, sorry I can't offer much help. I have an old version of Photoshop and it's sooo overwhelming, I can't even figure out how to do anything! Sure seems like a great program though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Photoshop. Awesome. We have it...and love it. But I need to practice with it more. For sure. I know I only use a small percentage of its full functionality...

    stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!