Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sweet Dreams

Aunt Annie (a.k.a. "Ah-Ah") gave Levi a stuffed "Gee-raf" for Christmas.  For a few days it went everywhere with us, and Levi insisted on riding it all the time.

And, of course, he had to nap with it...
 
 "Gee-raf" has now found what seems to be a permanent home in the bed with us.  Levi has slept with it nearly every nap and night time since...with the addition of other objects of course.  I can't believe I didn't take a picture when "Mr. 'Tato Head" was co-sleeping with us too!  Oh, well, I'm sure there will be future opportunities for more co-sleeping craziness.

6 comments:

  1. Soo sweet! for the last 2 months Lillie Mei has slept with a sock... I had bought a pair in lurid green intending to make her a new sock monkey but she decided she wanted to make it her lovey instead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my he is even riding it in his sleep? Now that is gee raf love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee-raf looks like he's being ridden! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love his Gee-raf! My three year old got a plush pony (pretty big) that is always with him. He loves his pony.

    Nell

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a little partial in a few ways seeing as I gave him the gee-raf and he is my nephew but I still have to say I really like this post:) Oh and by the way I named my computer G-raffe thanks to Levi (I know I apparently spelled it wrong but oh well).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...that's super cute! I love how he's got the Gee-raf between his legs while he's sleeping! hee hee :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!