Monday, January 4, 2010

Fire Chief Levi

While packing, I was very excited to find my old camera.  You might recall that I lost it a couple of days ago.  I was beginning to think it was gone for good.  The memory card is interchangeable with my new camera which was one reason I was so happy to find it.  Lucky me, though, I discovered an added bonus...forgotten photos.    They were taken just last week, but I'd already managed to forget about them.  I'm so glad I found these.

 
 
 
 
Levi has a wee bit of an obsession with all things fire.  It scares me and makes me laugh at the same time.

5 comments:

  1. It's always such a treat to discover forgotten photos! Levi looks adorable in his hat. My son gets excited by fire too - "fire, fire!" It's kinda cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww so cute! Yay for forgotten and found treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear our children are kindred spirits. Violet loves fire as well. The first thing out of her mouth when Jesse gets home from work is, "Daddy will you make me a fire?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute. Lost photo's are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Forgotten photo's are the best, aren't they?!

    And these pictures are truly priceless.

    Love that Levi!

    Nell

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!