Saturday, January 2, 2010

It's Here, It's Here!!!

My Canon Rebel is here, and it's so beautiful!  I am in love, and I haven't even taken a single picture yet.  It wasn't scheduled to get here for another week.  I'm so excited!  I'm fairly certain that God knew exactly what I needed today
Yay!!  So, um, the story, well, I was working on it when the doorbell rang...but now I'm going to go pore over the manual and stare at my beautiful, wonderful, fabulous new camera.  Hope y'all don't mind a further delay. 
Oh, how I wish I could find my old camera so I could take a picture of the new camera to show y'all!!  I am so very, very excited.  Can y'all tell?  ;)  Hope you're are having a wonderful weekend!  Mine is certainly improving, and will be tip top once my favorite model returns at 6.

5 comments:

  1. Aw! CONGRATULATIONS. You will love it. I have the rebel xt and over time have really grown to love it. I'm glad it's the camera I got. Can't wait to see your pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! I got a DSLR too and I am sooo excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the canon and luv it ... seriously the bestest present I ever received. Hope your brings you much joy!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!