Friday, October 31, 2008

New 'do

Yesterday was an errand packed day. I can't believe how blessed I've been to have a baby who is generally sweet about being toted out and about all day. I attribute half of that to his God-given nature and the other half to babywearing. Other than a few minor complaints, Levi was an absolute doll.
In the midst of running errands I got my hair cut. Until I sat down in the chair, I was on the fence about how short to go. I love the ease of a ponytail, but the long hair was starting to get old. As you can see in the photos below, I decided to chop it off. I love it. I've lost 50 pounds since having a baby (okay, so 25 of that was baby weight), so I figure I deserve a new look.
The photos really don't do it justice. Something about photographing myself makes it difficult to take a good photo. Since, Levi's not too good with the camera, these will have to do for now.

This one's a bit wind blown, but you get the idea.

11 comments:

  1. love it!! i've been thinking of doing the same, and you may have given me the inspiration that i needed...

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it!! i've been thinking of doing the same, and you may have given me the inspiration that i needed...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks really great! Isn't it awesome how getting a haircut can make you feel so good?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks really great! Isn't it awesome how getting a haircut can make you feel so good?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super chic! I love it...you also pull off that color lipstick really well..what a babe :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super chic! I love it...you also pull off that color lipstick really well..what a babe :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your new cut! You look fabulous. I love that you're rocking the gray streak. I have one almost identical to that, but on the opposite side. Yay for beautiful natural color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your new style is wonderful!It suits you.
    Lucky for you that Levi is so accomadating while you tote him around.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!