Friday, October 24, 2008

Makin' Me Smile


How exciting! I won an award. Isn't it cute? Thank you, Crystal! So, the deal is that I'm supposed to give you a little list of "Things that make me happy." So, here it goes, in no particular order:
  • The last 10 or 15 minutes of the evening, well Levi's evening. I love snuggling and watching him drift off to sleep.
  • The next two or three hours, depending on how late I stay up. It's my time to sew and read. I love it.
  • The first 10 or 15 minutes of morning. Levi is at his sweetest and cutest then. He is a liberal giver of hugs and kisses during these moments.
  • Fall. The crisp, cool air refreshes me.
  • A bowl of hot, homemade soup on a cold day.
  • Family. I've been blessed with an ultra-fabulous one.--I'm especially looking forward to my brother's visit during Christmas. We only see him once a year now. Sniff, sniff. He's bringing his girlfriend/almost fiancee (I don't know what I'm supposed to call her), but it's going to make me very happy to meet her. I already like her.
  • Shopping. Any kind will do. I like clothes shopping, shoe shopping, fabric shopping, gift shopping, grocery shopping. . .you get my drift.
  • Pedicures and manicures, but pedicures are my favorite.
  • Last but not least, it makes me happy to think about things that make me happy! Silly, but oh, so true.

Now is the part where I'm supposed to pass the torch. Since Captain Destructo is on the move, how about we just say if you're reading this you get the award! Yay, to all! Gotta go catch a bambino.

1 comment:

I'm so glad you're here!