Monday, October 13, 2008

Punkin' Pickin' Part II

Alright, I warned y'all there was going to be picture overload. Here are just a fraction of the pics of Levi in the punkin' patch. I just couldn't decide. His expressions were too cute! Like most mommas I think my baby is the best, most fabulous thing to hit the planet, so you'll have to excuse my picture posting exuberance--especially as the holidays approach!
This one's my favorite:






We ended our punkin' pickin' adventure at a super fabulous kid and adult friendly restaurant in Jackson, Sal and Mookies. They serve gourmet pizzas, pastas, etc. in a very grown up looking atmosphere, but they are totally kid friendly. They even give the kids pizza dough to play with like play dough. Levi thought that was pretty fantastic. Although, most of it ended up on the floor.
Here are some other members of our party:



We were glad that Grandpa was able to join us for some good eats. He's got some big deadlines at work, so he had to miss out on our little adventure. Quite a perfect day!

5 comments:

  1. What an absolutely fabulous day at the pumpkin patch. Cute cute pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to sqeeze him...too cute! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pumpkin patch pictures! He is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all those adorable expressions of his!! And i know...I can never pick just one picture either! They're always just ALL so cute...sigh. Oh well...we can't help it if we have cute kids, right? hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Levi is such a cutie. He seems right at home with the pumpkins. "I love my mummy," hee hee! Those are some crazy socks too.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!