Saturday, October 18, 2008

Barn Chores

The weather here has been fabulous lately. It's been cooling off, so it's perfect walking weather. Thursday after going to the local business expo (hence the balloon) Levi and I accompanied Grandpa and Nana to the barn for feeding time.
Grandpa and Levi took a break on the swing by the barn.
Nana, Grandpa, and Levi head off to one of the pastures to feed the horses.
Feeding time:
Levi still isn't sure what to make of the horses. He gets excited about most animals, but he just stares at the horses. However, Aunt Annie is determined to have Levi on a horse by the time he's three. She might have her work cut out for her!

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Levi looks so serious in that first picture. I can understand why he just stares at the horses. I'm not exactly afraid of them, but they are so big that they're intimidating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I don't think Tate has ever been close to a real horse...so I'm not sure if he would know what to think about them either!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!