Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Boo!

Halloween is a comin'. So, of course, I've been decorating. I didn't go as far with the decorating as I would of liked. Something about having a baby attached to me makes going wild with things a little difficult. But, here are the possibly-not-so-final results. Heck, there's still time before Halloween to add on to the pumpkins and skeletons.
Here are some pumpkins from our pumpkin picking excursion. It's still 80 here, so the summer flowers haven't kicked the bucket yet.:
I think my front porch could use a little something extra. Any suggestions? I don't know how well you can see this one. It's my living room. I draped black cobweb fabric and cut out a spider to hang from it. Note to self: Get candles for the ghost candelabra.
Spider closeups:Doesn't everyone keep a basket of skulls in their kitchen?My desk even got a little pumpkin treatment.
What are y'all doing for Halloween?

2 comments:

  1. Cute decorations! I love that black spiderweb fabric. All I have done for Halloween decorations is put a fall wreath on my door and a wooden jack-o-lantern on the window sill outside. I guess I'm just not feeling it this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pumpkin decorations! Halloween is one thing that i just never decorate for...I have nothing against it, I just don't do it. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!