Sunday, October 26, 2008

A Little Pre-Halloween Fun

Tonight, we will be attending Levi's first Halloween Party. Okay so it's really a Fall Festival, but it includes loads of candy (which will probably go to Grandpa) and Halloween costumes. Below is a sneak peak of what the little fella' and I will be wearing. I considered going more elaborate on Levi's costume, but I decided that the important thing is that he be willing to wear it. I appliqued the pumpkin face on one of Levi's onesies, and I made my witch hat out of some felt that I had on hand. Levi's pumpkin hat came from here. While we were getting ready for tonight's party, Levi found the candy stash.
Luckily, he hasn't figured out what's in those lovely colorful wrappers. He just thinks they make fabulous rattling and crinkling sounds.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, so cute! I actually squealed a little when I opened the site with all the cute little hats! I know he looks adorable in his little pumpkin hat, can't wait to see the pictures. Have fun at the party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you've got the good stuff!

    And your costume looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! That's so funny that Levi found the candy stash...just wait till he finds out what's inside those wrappers! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!