Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fall Festival

I wanted to post these yesterday, but between work and running errands my time got zapped. So here they are. Better late than never.
The Fall Festival was held at our church on Sunday. We got to dress up, go trunk or treating (a variation of trick or treating), and eat lots of yummy food. Since we were bringing food and treats we got there a bit early, so Levi, Nana, and Grandpa got to hang out with the Hillbilly Groom.

Some people had their act together enough to decorate their trunks for trunk or treat. Levi thought this balloon was pretty smashing.After Trunk or Treating we went into the Fellowship Hall for food, entertainment, and a bake sale auction. The money collected is going to the children's playground fund. From what I heard, we did pretty well on the money raising front.
One of the men in the church has a train collection that he put up for the kids to enjoy. Can you tell Levi looks up to his Grandpa. . .literally and figuratively? Of course, Levi had to do some exploring.

5 comments:

  1. Aw, you guys look great! Looks like Levi had a lot of fun. It's great the kids didn't get only candy, but could be getting some playground equipment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great pictures, and your costumes are so cute. Sounds like you guys have a great church.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I love his little pumpkin costume!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh those costumes are fantastic! I'm always excited by the Halloween celebrations I see on the internet...we dont 'get much Halloween action in Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh those costumes are fantastic! I'm always excited by the Halloween celebrations I see on the internet...we dont 'get much Halloween action in Australia.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!