Thursday, October 16, 2008

Back in Cloth!

If you've been reading, you know already that we've recently encountered some night time wetting issues. I started putting Levi in disposables at night to avoid changing the sheets so often. However, we are back to cloth now. A friend of mine suggested wool diaper soakers, so I bought a couple from Etsy. This pair came from this seller. I was very excited to try them out. First impression, super cute! Then we went to sleep, and then we woke up.....DRY!!!! I didn't have to change the sheets. Yippy! I also added a hemp diaper liner to the regular liner which was another suggestion I received. I have a couple of fleece soakers headed my way as well. I'll let you know how those work out. Thanks to everyone who commented. I appreciated the suggestions so much!!


Captain Destructo makes a pretty good model, huh?

3 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to try a wool soaker!! Are you using it just with a normal cloth diaper, or do you have to have a certain cloth diaper to use it with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute! Do you have to lanolize them...I've looked into getting wool soakers but I hear they are a PITA :) What your word?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been battling the night wetting too with my BumGenius. The last few nights I've used the main insert and 2 newborn inserts (yeah, the diaper is HUGE - serious JLo bootie) and he hasn't soaked through. I've never heard of wool soakers. I may have to give them a try. What are you putting under them?

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!