Monday, October 20, 2008

Weekend Review

This weekend was definitely errand weekend. We spent most of Saturday on the go, and Levi deserves a gold star for being so sweet about it. Despite two new teeth making their debut and another one ready to pop, he was a pleasure to be around. He now officially is the proud displayer of 4 teeth--3 on the bottom and 1 on top. He is soon to have that fifth one, but it's taking its sweet time. After our errands, Levi had some male bonding time with Grandpa out by the brick oven. He got plenty dirty, as you might notice from the pictures below.His bottom half nearly blends in to the ground! Grandpa made tons of bread, so most of it went into the freezer. Of course, Levi and Grandpa had to take a break in the midst of putting it away to play a bit.
Can you tell somebody is teething? Grandpa was getting a half loaf ready to send home with us, but Levi latched onto it. Apparently it made a pretty fabulous teething toy.

During our errand running, we stopped at a consignment store to check out their children's clothes. As I walked in I couldn't believe my eyes. They had the cutest wooden airport. I think it's by Plan Toys. The best part--it was only $6. I couldn't believe my luck. It's so about to be stashed away as a future present. It has a couple more parts not pictured, and it has a little section on the bottom that hooks up to a train set. I'm almost positive it will connect to the train set my mom already has. Yippee!!!
Now I just need to find the perfect size coffee table (preferably free on the side of the road) to transform into a train/airport table for when Levi's a bit older. Luckily I have a few years to find it.





2 comments:

  1. Wow! Grandpa makes bread in a brick oven outdoors! I am so impressed. Levi is cute as ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so cool your dad uses a brink oven. Levi looks like he's having a great time :-) The wooden airport is awesome, I love wooden toys.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!