Monday, November 3, 2008

A Brick Oven Party

Last night my parents hosted a brick oven pizza party for the youth group at our church. The perk of living next door, is that Levi and I got to come over for pizza too. My dad makes a pretty dang skippy fabulous pizza in that snazzy oven of his.
Before the festivities began, Levi and I did a little relaxing. We were pretty tired. Confession time: I forgot to set the clocks back. Needless to say we were ready for church a wee bit early. Unfortunately, I didn't get the benefit of that extra hour yesterday.

You'll have to forgive the party pics. Polka dots seem to have attacked my camera lens. Oops!

We did individual pizzas, so everyone got to make their own. Grandpa was pretty busy, but he likes it that way. No major catastrophes to report. Just a good time.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun, I would have enjoyed that! What kind of pizza did you make?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun, I would have enjoyed that! What kind of pizza did you make?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pizzas from those outdoor ovens! Yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. home made pizzas are the best - fun to make and great to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and baby look so sweet in the hammock... beautiful pics!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!