Friday, October 10, 2008

A Fabulous Day and Captain Destructo

My feet feel so pretty! I cashed in my birthday pedicure yesterday. It was a spoil-me-rotten fabulous present from my lovely parents. Hooray for Nana for entertaining Levi while I got pampered. Afterwards, the three of us had a scrumptious lunch out and ran a few pleasant errands. One of our errands involved the local farmer's market. They had the most fabulous pumpkin selection--white ones, nearly red ones, marbled ones, bigguns, smalluns, fattuns...you get the idea. Wish I'd had my camera. I refrained from buying any pumpkins for now. I was afraid they'd rot before Halloween. Instead I bought a flat of pansies to spruce up my planters. Earlier in the day, I snapped some cute pics of the little fella'. I got some adorable nakie pics of him crawling around the bathroom after our shower. However, I think for the sake of Levi's future ego I'll refrain from posting those. And, this is how Captain Destructo plays:

What I failed to capture on film was Levi pulling out every other toy and basket he could find followed by heading to the living room to pull everything off the coffee table.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had such a good day yesterday! Pedicures are such an awesome treat.
    Hahaha it looks like Levi's having a blast pulling out everything he can get to!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!