Sunday, October 12, 2008

Punkin' Pickin' Part I

Yesterday's punkin' pickin adventures were fabulous. We went with a group of church friends to the Mississippi Agriculture Museum. This time of the year they have a hayride, petting zoo, and pumpkin picking excursion available to kids of all ages. I got so many cute pictures that I'll have to divide it into two posts. Beware: picture overload is coming your way! I'll try to restrain myself from posting all of the pictures. Once we plopped Levi in the middle of those cute pumpkins we nearly burned the camera up!

Of course, Levi spent most of this adventure in a carrier. For outings like this I love slings. They're super easy to use, and they allow him optimum viewing abilities. Here are a couple of babywearing pics taken while waiting on the hayride.




Aunt Annie took most of the pics, and she's obsessed with the color feature on my camera. Although, I can't say that I don't have fun with it on occasion. ;)The short wait for the hayride was worth it.Levi was very interested in the hay.
First stop--petting zoo. Levi did a lot of pointing and "chatting." No touching though. I was too afraid the animals might think his little fingers were perfect snacking size!My personal childhood fave--the General Store. I relived my childhood for a few moments and splurged on a glass bottle coke and ice cream sandwich. Yummy!
Levi has a thing for bottles. He throws a fit if he doesn't get to hold them.

Final destination--pumpkin patch. Yippee! Aunt Annie took a turn wearingLevi:

Mommy and baby pick a pumpkin.More pics to come. Yes, there really are more, and, yes, I will be posting them soon. :)

2 comments:

  1. so cute!
    you look like an awesome mother.

    ps- i love your grey streak so much. And yes, we are planning to leave our brick wall exposed and rough. It will add a lot of character.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pictures, as always. Looks like y'all had a great time. I just love Levi's T-shirt, that's so cute.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!