Friday, October 3, 2008

Relative Fun and Cat News

Last night my Uncle Larry and Aunt Janice came in on there way to other destinations. It's been awhile since they've seen Levi, but he took to them pretty quickly. And, of course, I had to snap a few shots for the blog. Somehow I think you'll be able to tell who's who without any labels.
On another note, my indoor cat is now an outdoor cat. My house is a fabulous little house, but it is very little--think shoebox. The cat was great pre-baby, but post-baby is a whole other story. Now that Levi is crawling so much and into everything, the kitty litter and the cat herself made me very nervous. Not to mention cleaning up after a baby and a cat was a little much. I was afraid she wouldn't be very happy outdoors, but she's loving it. I think Levi misses her a little hence the pining away at the door.
But, he still gets to chase her outdoors:

1 comment:

  1. Great pics...and your cat is really cute! I'm not a fan of indoor pets either...but I sure wish we lived in the country so we could have some outdoor pets! Oh well.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!