Thursday, April 30, 2009

This Kid Cracks Me Up!!

I found nearly new, way too big for him, Land's End rain boots at a thrift shop last week. They screamed to come home with me, and for $3 I couldn't pass them up. They were secretly stashed away in the closet--at least I thought. Why do I think I can secretly stash things with this silly munchkin around? Especially shoes. The boy loves shoes...possibly more than I do.
Last night, Nana came over to help me get him ready for bed--really to give me a few moments of peace while I got ready for bed. Well, Levi found the boots, and insisted on wearing them. The outfit was so stylin' I just had to take pictures...Giant bedtime diaper, fancy pants (as Nana calls them), and rain boots. And, let's not forget the spade. We found that one in the Target dollar spot. He loves it almost as much as he loves his boots.
When he's not wearing them, he thinks it's pretty spectacular to wander around the house holding them by their handles.

8 comments:

  1. haha...that's so cute! Tate LOVES his boots too and wears them around the house all the time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh bless him!! What were you saying about a future farmer in the family?? Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe but rain boots are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great boots!

    What is it with toddlers and boots? I bought Jemima some the other day (also a bit big) and she lurrrrves them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sooo funy, my Adam was like that with a pair of Thomas snow boots he wore them everywhere even after I knew they where way to small, and they sorta smelled from his stinky feet,lol.

    boys are wonderful .

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!