Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Bubbles, Bubbles Everywhere

Some of y'all were wondering how I made my bubble solution. The recipe came from the Little Window Shoppe. For bubble wands, we used cookie cutters and the wire egg dipper leftover from an Easter egg dying kit.
I wasn't entirely impressed with the solution and hesitated to post it, but so many of y'all made requests. It does work and is great in a pinch. However, the bubbles aren't quite as prolific as the store bought variety. I've got a few ideas for tweaking it a bit. We'll see if I come up with anything.

5 comments:

  1. Cool thanks for sharing! Never thought of cookie cutters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never heard of adding karo surup to the mix. I just use dish liquid and water. I will have to try that next time. Thanks! Lokks like Levi had fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bubbles! Tate hasn't seen any bubbles yet this year...and Emily has NEVER seen bubbles! haha...one day verrry soon though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been looking for a bubble "recipe" too. Levi sure loves it!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!