Friday, April 24, 2009

I Think We've Got a Farmer On Our Hands

These are the belated Earth Day pictures. Unknowingly, I presented Levi with the perfect Earth Day present-his own shovel. I figured it would keep him from stealing mine which he is apt to do. In reality it just encouraged him to dig his own holes in exactly the wrong places. Sigh...I guess we all have to start somewhere.
Doesn't he look like such a little farmer? He just needs a straw hat and some hay stuck in his teeth.
If only he had been content to just dig up the grass.

9 comments:

  1. Ha, I totally just pictured him in with a straw hat and hay sticking in his teeth..

    Thank you for your blog comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww what a sweetie! My kids love to dig in all the wrong places too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you're brave giving him a shovel. And he must be so strong to dig things up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable. Lia needs a little shovel like that! I want to see pictures of your garden!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha...that is awesome! Maybe you should show him where some weeds are and get him to dig up those! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute, heheheh yep the hat would complete it...xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute, yes theres something about a shovel to get them diggin in all the wrong places,lol;-) I have many such holes that no one can remember who dug it,geesh. Wait till he fills one with water and makes his own mud hole, a wonderful discovery,mmm.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cutie, He makes me want to have a boy too. :)
    And mine are always digging in the wrong spots.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!