Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mommy's Little Helper

Despite the rain we've had lately, it was difficult to convince Levi that we really didn't need to turn the sprinkler on in the garden.
Luckily, after I snapped this pick of him trying to do it himself, his attention was caught by something else. Granted that something else was my zucchini patch. He thought it might need some attention. Sorry, no pictures of the zucchini patch dig. I was to busy rescuing my plants from his shovel.
Hope y'all are having a fabulous week!

6 comments:

  1. Sweet picture! I can't wait for Audrey to be "helping" me in the garden. And by the way, love your header--the flowers are gorgeous! Did you take that picture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is always an intersting event when they 'help' in the garden. Sprinklers are so interesting to kids, our yard coudl be under water and they woudl still want more.

    HOpe your zucchinis survived- I love zucchini's-I think its awesome Levi is helping and developing an intrest in the garden it will do him well as he grows .

    ReplyDelete
  3. watering is so much fun though!!! What a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to have a helper!!!!! for the garden, is an expert. is very funny see how he works! Levi is very sweet. we love him.

    Any & Carlos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! I hope he didn't manage to turn the hose on. After mine learned how to do that, there were always wet clothes.... ;)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!