Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Is it Pretty Or Am I Just Tired?

It's past my bedtime, and I'm already sleep deprived from this past week-o-illness. So, I probably shouldn't be messing with my blog design in this state, but I did it anyway. I think I like it. Gasp! I hope I still like it in the morning when I'm hopefully not so sleep deprived. I tried the whole three column thing three different times. It's just not for my blog. I don't know why, and I'm, quite frankly, too tired to care. The photo header was just a matter of cropping the photo to a better shape and changing the color of the header outline to blend in with the background color. Do you like it????

Update on the "week-o-illness": Levi has been fever free since the wee hours of Friday! The sore throat was still getting to him, but, as of today, that seems to have subsided. We are finally getting some normal sleep around here. Hallelujah!! Now, I think I'll just go enjoy some of that sleeping that I'm sitting here blogging about but not actually doing.

10 comments:

  1. very pretty, looks good.

    Glad everyone is healing nicely, good to hear. Having a spring/summer sick day is the worse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pretty!! :)

    I tried "going three column" and at first it didn't look right to me either. I had to have the right amount of stuff balanced on either side I realized, so I waited awhile before making the switch. Also, the only way I figured out how to do anything to my blog was staying up really really late and tweaking things a little at a time and then looking at the preview. It took a long time and is not perfect (there are weird spaces here and there and stuff) but it's more "me" so I am pretty happy with it. Anyway, that is probably late information as you have obviously figured it all out now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo so pretty!

    Hope everyone feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is lovely. I like the blue and pink toogether.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks wonderful...I love those big bountiful blooms. Definately Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like it - not overly complicated but way better than the blank template you had the other day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know what? I'm not going in the three column direction anytime soon either. It's just not me when things are symmetrical (which would explain the three children).

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a lovely blog..the paris house has just given you an outstanding blog award.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!