Friday, May 22, 2009

Lone Radish

I was up until 4 am caricaturing for an all night graduation party. Then Levi woke me up at 8, so let me go ahead and apologize for any crazy grammar and probably for the photo editing. My sleep deprived eyes like it.
As I was trying to harvest radishes, the bottom fell out of the sky, so I only got one before the rain drove me back in. It's pretty though, and it makes me smile.
Did you know that you can eat radish leaves. I googled it, so it must be true. ;) Not sure about testing that theory on this beauty, though. Something has already been chowing down on it's greenery.
Y'all have a fabulous weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Yummm...that radish does look good - dirt and all! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm I so love fresh radishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caricaturing??? That sounds so cool! Do me, do me! No but seriously. Congrats on the new baby radish. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That radish is pretty. How do you cook with radishes anyway? What are your favorite recipes that call for radishes?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a fun photo! I like the dirt still on it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, your garden is so far along! Up here in Canada my radishes are up with their first two seed leaves - that's progress! lol.
    I wanted to mention, I saw you'd entered the giveaway over at Glimpse for a Fuzzibunz diaper - you can enter to win a cloth diaper at my blog too, just wanted to let you know.
    http://emilyisland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh they are so pretty aren't they... and full of spicy crispness!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!