Friday, May 29, 2009

The Best Seat In (Or Out) Of The House

This little Levi-sized bench was sitting on the sidewalk at a local thrift store. It spoke to me. It said, "Turn into this parking lot, and buy me now!" And, of course, I always listen to talking benches. Don't you?
Levi actually thinks my hind end is small enough to sit next to him. I'm flattered, so when he pats the three inch space next to him, I pretend.
How could feet possibly be this fascinating? The real question should be, how was I so fascinated by his foot fascination that I took about 30 pictures of it?



Mmmm...he just melts my heart.

11 comments:

  1. Talking benches should never be ignored. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little bench, even better that it called to you from a thrift store!

    ReplyDelete
  3. when the moment is right you just know, you should go and get some treasure and bring it home.

    cute bench.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All sorts of things in thrift stores talk to me! Very sweet bench, just the perfect size. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Talking benches scare me just a little. lol That bench is so cute... and so is that little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A chair just spoke to me in Pier 1. It now lives in my bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That bench is adorable! And yeah...I always take way too many pictures of almost the exact same thing too! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute is that? Fabulous find. I have a dude picture taking addiction too. You can definitely tell it's my first bambino. Ah ha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness how absolutely darling.

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable!!...both bench and foot fascination...

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!