Thursday, July 3, 2008

Yum!

Well my birthday didn't go exactly as planned. I was really looking forward to spending the day at home in my pj's and doing not a whole lot. Things changed though, and I had to get dressed. But my compensation was pretty nice. My family took me out for sushi--my favorite, and then we headed back for some birthday cake:It was so yum! I don't know what it is about DQ ice cream cakes, but they've been my fave since childhood. Love, love, love them.
Best surprise--I heard from my bff Kathryn via a comment on my blog! Hey Kat--I miss you tons! Hope you're enjoying France. Lots of love!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday from your favorite Brother!

    So Kat's in France? What's she up to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're my only brother, silly! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice! Being dragged out to dinner and given a cake doesn't sound so bad. Happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!