Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Surprise, Surprise!

I love a good surprise, and boy was I surprised today. I was sitting here at the computer piddling around, and lo and behold the UPS man drives up. I so wasn't expecting a package today. I go to the door, look suspiciously at what the UPS man hands me. Surprise, it's definitely addressed to me. I open it up, and OH MY GOODNESS, it's a $100 gift certificate to Lands' End!! Talk about making a girl's day.
I filled out a survey a couple of weeks ago for Lands' End--the whole time thinking there's no way I'll win this. I never win anything. Surprise! I won! How fabulous is that! I can't wait to spend it. It came with a Lands' End Kids catalog, so I'm torn between buying stuff for Levi to grow into or stuff for me to wear now--maybe a little of both. I've been flipping through the kid's catalog, and their clothes and shoes are absolutely adorable. I'm eyeing the frog rain boots. How cute are those? Oh, and as I sit here browsing their website, I've found their baby section. I didn't know they did baby clothes. Decisions, decisions! THANK YOU, THANK YOU LANDS' END!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you're here!