Monday, July 21, 2008

New Toys!!...And A Box

I'm absolutely in love with the new toy set I bought from this seller on Etsy. Levi is a little too young for it, but I just couldn't pass it up. It's a handmade wooden screw, nut, bolt, and washer set. The workmanship is excellent, and each piece is large enough not to have to worry about choking hazards. However, I do plan to put them away until he's old enough to do more than just bang them on every available surface. Here's a pic of Levi "playing" with his new toys.:

Of course his favorite part was the delivery box. What kid doesn't love a good box?

3 comments:

  1. those toys look really neat! I bet he is going to looove them once he gets a bit older!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm going to have to check that out. My boy would love it too.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!