Saturday, July 19, 2008

Georgia--Finally!

Here are the long promised Georgia pics--well, a few of them. I think there were over 500! My sister had the camera through most of it, and she went a little bananas with it.
This is Levi with his great-great aunt Othalyne:
Here he is rocking with his great-great aunt Bessie:
Here he is with my dad's cousin, Marvalyne:
And here, the two of us are playing by an old barn next to Aunt Othalyne's house:We had a great time visiting with family. They were all so happy to get to see Levi. Levi has gotten very shy around strangers lately, but in Georgia he was very friendly and happy to see everyone. If I get a chance, I'll post more of the pics. There are some super cute pics of Levi and his Grampa. But Levi is currently in need of my undivided attention, so bye-bye!

1 comment:

I'm so glad you're here!