Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Play Time

My mom surprised me this morning by coming over and babysitting while I got ready--a great big "Thank you!" to Nana. Levi was still sleeping when she got there. She said that right before he woke up he started squealing with joy. He's usually happy in the mornings, but I think the early morning squealing set him up for an especially joyful playtime.
After my mom left, Levi and I sat down to play. He was so cute that I just had to pull out the camera. The pics were so precious. I had trouble deciding which ones to post. I just loved his expression in this one. Usually when he plays he gets this very intense look on his face like he's trying to solve a calculus problem, but today he spent a lot more time being goofy.



Of course, I had to play around with the color feature on my new camera. It makes me very happy. Being the not so technologically savvy girl that I am, I had it on the wrong flash setting, so the pics are a wee bit blurry. I really like that though. I think next time I'll have to try that one on purpose. . . . If I can remember what I did.


1 comment:

  1. Squealing with joy before waking up...? We should all be so happy. What a darling boy!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!