Wednesday, July 16, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM!

Happy, Happy Birthday to a super fabulous Mom/Nana! You are definitely the best! Thank you for EVERYTHING you do. We are all very lucky to have you around. I hope you know how loved and appreciated you are. Enjoy your birthday! Lots of love from me and the little man. Here's a pic of the two of you in Georgia.

P.S. I finally figured out why the pics weren't loading. I even figured it out all by myself. Can you believe it? It must be my day. First I get an awesome surprise, then I figure out a computer problem. Will the wonders never cease? I hope I didn't steal my momma's good birthday mojo!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Madeline. What a sweet message. What a sweet blog, for that matter! Love, Guess Who

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Nana!! :) She looks like an awesome nana!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!