Saturday, July 12, 2008

Long Week

This past week has been so busy, but this next week should be slower. Knock on wood! I could use a break. I've been corralling preschoolers all week. Summer's are crazy for me. In the winter I have a little more of a routine, but in the summer the routine changes weekly.
To top it off, it is sweltering hot down here. I just have to remind myself that heat equals mass quantities of blueberries and tomatoes. Although we recently had a tomato massacre (thank you to the deer), so we are now at the mercy of neighbors for our supply of homegrown tomatoes. Our blueberries, however, are absolutely fabulous. I just made blueberry muffins. They do look
a little on the funky side of things, but they taste yummy.
New News: Levi is now waving! Yay! He also says bye-bye, which at first I didn't believe. But his waves are almost always accompanied by a "bye-bye". Even when he's waving hello. I don't know that these count as official first words, but he always uses the sounds "mama" and "bye-bye" at particular and oddly enough correct times. I think he might be catching on that there's an entire vocabulary beyond blablabla. Pretty fabulous!
In case you're wondering. . .there haven't been any pics in a while because my not so computer savvy self can't seem to download any this week. And being not so computer savvy, I don't know how to fix the problem. So, Jack, sweet, angelic brother that you are, do you know what my problem is? You did get all the computer brains in the family. Maybe you could come visit before Christmas and fix a few things! Just kidding! I know that would be impractical beyond measure, but maybe you could toss out a few ideas. Have you caught on that I've found out that blogging about you is far more efficient than leaving you messages or emails. Say "Hello!" to Gloria for me. We are terribly excited about meeting her! Too bad Christmas isn't sooner. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you're here!