Wednesday, July 30, 2008

High Speed And Some More Georgia Pics

We have high speed!! Yay!! Up until recently we've only been able to get dial up. We really don't live that far out into the middle of nowhere, but apparently the high speed internet people thought we did. Thank goodness for urban expansion because now we've got access to high speed. Yippee! Downloading photos is soooo much faster now. Here are some more of the Georgia photos. Don't worry I won't make you look at all 500 of the pics.









4 comments:

  1. Great pics, I liked the last one a lot.

    But you really do live far out into the middle of nowhere. Isn't your county the least populated of all of Mississippi?

    But congrats again on High speed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it really? Surely not. I'm pretty sure Kat's from the smallest county in MS. I mean there are only a few houses within a 50 mile radius of hers. We even have neighbors here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those pictures...and yay!! How exciting that you can get high speed after all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This pictures are great! I wanted you to know how much I enjoy your blog and I wanted to introduce others to your blog too. I left an award for you on my blog! Hope you will drop by and pick it up.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!