Monday, July 7, 2008

We're Back!

This Independence Day weekend has been so busy! The day after my birthday Levi and I went with my parents and sister to Georgia to visit some of my father's family. We got back last night. We had a great time, but I'm exhausted. I have some terribly cute pics of our travels. I'll have to put them in another post though because there are tons of photos, and I'm too tired to go through them all.
In the meantime we finally caught the full on muscle man pose. . .gum-gritting grimace and all.

He just clenches those little fists and scrunches that face which is exactly how grandpa taught him to "show those muscles."

3 comments:

  1. He does look quite serious doesn't he? Did you check his diaper afterwards?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny, funny, Jack! Believe it or not, that's the face dad taught him to make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looove his muscle man pose! Too cute and waaay too funny. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!