Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Whose Winning?

When Baw-Baw's gone, Levi asks about him non-stop. "Baw-Baw? Baw-Baw?" is what I hear coming and going all day long. Well, today, Baw-Baw took off of work. Levi was in seventh heaven. The two amigos fixed the tractor, fed the horses, spotted lightening bugs and bats, and even shared an ice cream cone. But the cutest part of the day, I actually managed to catch on camera. They played ball together. If it wasn't for nap time, I think Levi would have kept going and going with this little game. I never ever in a million years thought I'd say this, but with this little kid's love of playing ball, I think I might just end up as a soccer mom...gasp! I'll be the only mommy there looking completely clueless going, "Huh? What's going on? Are we winning?"

5 comments:

  1. Embrace the steep learning curve, you soccer Mom in waiting, you! (at least you have some time to swot up on the rules - apparently if you get the offside one you'll be oozing street cred).

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kid's not allowed to play soccer per his baseball playin' dad. I might just sneak him off to join a team. Ah ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet, and these little boys surely do love playing ball, might as well embrace it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So awesome that they can be so close!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I would fail soccer mum school too...how great to see Levi with such a wonderful male role model...it's so touching...he sure is one lucky little fella! and on a side note your accents just make me smile!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!