Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Chase Is On

Levi has been busy lately perfecting his bug chasing skills. He giggles as he chases daddy long legs, moths, and ants around the porch. I giggle just watching him. The little speck he's after in these pics is a carpenter ant. Poor thing had a few narrow escapes. We're working on learning the art of gentle bug chasing. So far, we've only had a few insect fatalities.
When the ant finally ran out of sight, Levi decided that bumblebee chasing was next up on the agenda.
There are no more pictures after this because, well, I had to put an end to the chasing of stinging critters.

5 comments:

  1. Too cute! Lady bugs and roly-polies are the favorite finds at our house. And we, too, have to work on being gentle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear! My blog had expired and simply needed to be renewed- thats why it was all weird and funny for a week or so. You're so sweet to always leave a comment- its so encouraging :)

    I have not been on the computer much- but I still check up on your blog as often as I can! Little Levi is a doll- and his desk is great! As is his interest in buggies. I'm impressed! Ohh and the bounty from your garden is heavenly :) I'm so glad that your summer is off to a good start! The Lord bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, that's what being a toddler is all about! Glad you put an end to the stingy critter chasing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome. Ethan runs away and screams like a girl when he sees a bug!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is he? You'll have an excellent summer chasing bugs I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!