Monday, June 8, 2009

Basket Case

Levi is such a little riot. He's gotten very into stuffing his cheeks as full as he can possibly get them...with food, of course. I'm pretty good at prevention, but occasionally he gets past my radar and starts shoveling the food in faster than I can blink. And, then he's off to hide, so no one can steal it from him. Seriously, the way he acts about food you'd think we lived in a third world country...or he had 5 brothers vying for his snacks. Here he is hiding with food nearly escaping from those bulging cheeks!
While we're on the topic of silly things Levi does......Who needs toys, or chairs for that matter? A good book and a basket certainly suffice.
Excuse the bedhead. This was his seat of choice directly after waking up. Personally, I prefer slightly more cushioned spots for my reading adventures. But, to each his own.

10 comments:

  1. Such a cutie you have there! My baby love to sit in our laundry basket too, but she likes to toss out all of the clean or dirty laundry before she gets in it. :) Good times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, that is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is too cute. mine always liked my laundry baskets too and they still do, cannot tell you how many have gotten broken.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, he's just precious. The laundry basket made me smile...the other day I put Isaac in a laundry basket next to me to keep him contained while I did a bit of gardening. Wonderful multi-purpose container!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bedhead! Really cute.

    I wonder why some kids stuff their cheeks? I have a few friends with kids who do that too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha...we've got cheeks full of food and kids hiding in laundry baskets here too...they'd get along fabulously with Levi! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What cute photos - and how fun that you captured that moment. It looks like he is thoroughly enjoying his book.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a sweetie!!! I have yet to have a chipmunk kid! Maybe third times the charm!

    Hey a good book is good anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Watch out Madeline. He is ADORABLE. Gosh. I love his sweet brown hair and eyes. As for the food crammed into the mouth... you must be a good cook. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. He is so cute! Starting early with that snack-sneaking!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!