Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Yet Another Video

I promise, I'll post "real" posts soon, but these videos were so stinkin' cute I couldn't resist. Sorry this one's a bit dark. The glaring sunshine caused lighting problems, but I'm so not one to complain about sunshine.
This is seriously how Levi eats the vast majority of his breakfasts. I use the word "eats" very loosely. At breakfast, he insists on having two bowls, so he can switch his food back and forth betwixt the two. Breakfast is not one of his favorite meals, so the food almost never actually makes it into his mouth. But it does make for an entertaining little game....at least, I, being partial to the cute little fella's antics, think so.

4 comments:

  1. Those bowls are almost as big as he is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie! Funny how kids are so different, my kids eat so much breakfast and little else the rest of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...that's adorable. He's such a sweetie...oh, and I love your accent! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the videos. What a little heartbreaker.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!