Friday, March 20, 2009

Sweet Surprise

On one of our daily walks, we spotted these lovelies. The best part...at the very hottest point of summer they will transform into big, fat, juicy blackberries. Mmmm, mmmm, good!
Ain't edible nature grand?!

On another note, Levi is still having teething troubles. I expect they will go on for quite some time. He's a slooooooow teether, but he's certainly a trooper.
This morning was beautiful, so as a "teething diversion" I took the little fella' out to help me dig a bit in the garden. Y'all he was so stinkin' cute. I wish my hands hadn't been too covered in mud and dirt to snap a pic of Levi "digging" in the dirt. Next time, I'll have to pull out the camera before I start digging!

5 comments:

  1. I have heard that Amber teething necklaces are amazing. I ordered one to test it out since our little guys suffers with teething so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can still only dream of such signs of warm weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blackberries, yum!

    Hope Levi is feeling okay today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your site and stopping to say Hi! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two delicious things....blackberries and little boys *gardening* !

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!