Thursday, March 5, 2009

He Thinks He's A Big Boy Already

Really, he does. He thinks he's grown. He tries to feed himself and brush his own teeth. He even tries to wander off without me (luckily so far only when he's comfortable in the location. i.e. not on busy streets or in stores.) Sometimes he doesn't even want to hold my hand. I should probably be sad, but I love watching him try to do it all himself. And, then when he figures out he still needs me that little hand reaches out and my heart melts into a big puddle.

7 comments:

  1. What a cute photo. He is a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! I know...my heart completely melts whenever my 2 1/2 year old comes over for a hug or a helping hand too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it must be so wonderful, fun, and scary to see your child grow up. I'm excited to be a mom someday!

    I've witnessed such a change in my friend Jessi's newborn already. She was about 16 hours old when i met her, now she's a month and a week, and every time I see her I freak out. Every other day she has a new expression or inch of fat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww it is so bitter sweet that they want to be independent and grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. IT'S WONDERFULL TO SEE LEVI ENJOYING NATURE. I HAVEN`T ANY DOUBT, HE IS A WINER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, he's growing up. I know you cherish him even more at just the thought of that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know, didn't the time just fly by...

    such a cute photo. this is my first visit and I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!