Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sunshine, Violets, And A Little Bit Of Attitude

Yesterday, the sun came creeping back to visit. Today is full blown gloriously beautiful.The violets have been peeking their pretty little selves through for a couple of weeks now. They might just be one of my top picks for flowers. Although, you might have noticed that I have quite a few favorites.
Levi is enjoying the weather....
Sort of. . .
He's been a wee bit cranky today. I'm hoping the nap he's currently taking will spiff that attitude right up.
Poor little fella'. I think his teeth might be bothering him. My diagnosis is based on the newly shortened fuse and the horrible sound of 8 little teeth grinding together--it's about as bad as nails on chalkboard.

11 comments:

  1. Lovely Violets They were my fave when I was little. Now that I am older & wiser I have many favorites like you. :)
    And is that a tin roof in the background. Love those, I want one so bad. Glad you had a lovely spring day!
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww.. I just want to take him into my arms and comfort him! And that gorgeous clear blue sky and those sweet little flowers.. oh happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh look at all those signs of Spring! I'm jealous...big time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...I hope he felt better after his nap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way Violets just pop up all over. When I was little I would make them into bunches in my hand and pretend to be Eliza Doolittle, peddling them on the corner.

    That Levi of yours is just too sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow gorgeous!
    Poor little guy teeth are so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So nice to be seeing signs of spring! Still waiting here. :)

    Hopefully Levi will be feeling better soon. Those cranky spells are hard. I like those little shoes he's wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I hope he's feeling better! Lovely pictures though. So excited for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your pictures make me want to visit and take a walk with you there! I hope Levi's teeth break through soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow it sure does look like glorious weather...so clear and so good to be outdoors....hope your little guy is happier...nasty teeth.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks like you have a lot to smile about, "Sunshine, violets, and a little bit of attitude". Nice photos:)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!