Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Spring Is In The Air

And, so is the shopping bug! Unfortunately, my bank account dictates that only cyber-window shopping is allowed. Thought I'd share a few of my favorites. So wish I could update my wardrobe with a few of these cuties:
This lovely Tangerine Number from Bayan Hippo would be the perfect addition to my already ridiculously large collection of bags. :
And this beauty (I know...so impractical with a little one whose fingers are always into EVERYTHING) is from Irregular Expressions:
Can you tell Spring has gone to my head? These little tulips are just screaming to be added to my earring collection. Love the sweet simplicity.
And since Spring flowers just can't be gotten without a little rain, what would a Spring wardrobe be without a cloud or two thrown in. Both the tulips and the clouds can be found at A Little Luster:
I must say, Etsy is certainly one of my favorite places for cyber-window shopping. For that matter, it's one of my favorite places for real shopping when my budget allows. Sigh.....What are your favorite places to shop (or window shop)?

5 comments:

  1. I love window shopping at Etsy. I always try to find Canadian shops.

    LOVE that bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love etsy too! So many great finds. I love the tulip earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, yes, love the springy picks! And I've about decided that window shopping is better than the real thing. No buyer's remorse, no "stuff" to take care of!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh gorgeous choices...I have a weakness for earings just like that...and that necklace...woah beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice finds...that necklace is especially lovely.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!