Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sick With A Capital S

I spent the weekend at my sister's, and lucky me, my cold--that I've had for two weeks--turned ugly. I've never had a sinus headache before, and it's really getting to me....THREE DAYS, people!! I've had migraines since childhood, and this sinus headache is just as rotten stinkin' awful as a migraine. I'm going to the doctor...very soon. Wish me luck, I'm a little scared of doctors.

P.S. Thanks ladies for all your sweet comments about the state of my house. I promise it looked better in the photos than in real life. And, it literally took the whole day to clean--that's not including the studio/office/bedroom, which I've given up on for now. :)

8 comments:

  1. I can sympathize with what you're going though. My husband and I both suffer from sinus headaches. We have found that the neti pot really works. It's a little awkward and uncomfortable at first, but after using it a few times it really helps! You can buy them online, but we just got a kit that includes a plastic bottle and packets at a drug store. Hope you start feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's no good when mama's sick! Hoping for a quick recovery for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I hope you feel better! I wonder if it's something going around, as I know several people with the same problem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh lovely, may you feel well again soon. I am a migrain sufferer and they are a bitch...hate them.
    I am sending you good health and happiness.
    Thanks for all your delightful comments...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no, I hope you get better soon. Sinus issues aren't fun and unfortunately, they seem to hang around longer than other colds. IMO

    Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh man, Im sorry your not feeling well...I can totally simpathize with migraines they've been a struggle for me since age 5. Feel better soon HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no...that's horrible! I hope you'll feel better soon and that your trip to the dr. works out well too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh wishing you wellness quickly!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!