Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Y'all Are So Sweet

Thanks for all of your well wishes! I am on the mend, although a little worse for the wear. Hoping to be right as rain in a day or two! Until then I'll leave you with some Levi cuteness:

Have I mentioned before that he has an obsession with trying on gloves?
It was a little wet out. He wasn't sure what to make of it.
And, yes, he ALWAYS looks dreadfully serious when we're outside. You'd think we never went out, but, in reality, he spends ample time in the fresh air.
Hope y'all are having a fabulous week!

4 comments:

  1. Oh glad to hear you are feeling a little better. You bot is just too cute..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Levi is so cute! Playing outside is serious business!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the look of concentration on his face. It's like he is trying to deduce the composition of grass or something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can tell he's a thinker.

    My kids always liked trying on adult shoes.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!