Monday, February 9, 2009

Shopping For A Cause

I'm sure that most of you have heard about the tragic bush fires in Australia. If you're looking for ways to help and you like to shop, well you're in luck. Red Chocolate recently blogged about the ways that crafters are reaching out and raising money for those in need. On Etsy you can search "bushfire" and you will instantly have an assortment of items to choose from. I just bought this fabulous little number donated by Magic Jelly:

For those of you who prefer the traditional donation route, there's always the Red Cross. The Nutrients of Life also has a list of other crafters for the cause as well as a link for wildlife donations.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the link and thank you for caring over there. We all appriciate your effort...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is great...kindness spreads far doesn't it....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must be so out of it because today is the first I've heard about the fires. Thanks for mentioning them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great print (I was eyeing that off as well!). Thanks for posting about this!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!