Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Wedding Loveliness

I found the dress (a lovely goldish champagne knee length number)...and the shoes...she grins ear to ear as she types.  And, unbelievably I found them in one hour.  Seriously.  I sort of couldn't believe it.  It takes me longer to find a pair of jeans.
But, now I'm looking for something to wear in my hair, and my eyes have begun to glaze over.  There are so many options!  I can't decide!!







After all this indecisiveness I am actually considering just making my own. I'm pretty handy with doodads and wire, so maybe it wouldn't look too terribly rotten.  Any thoughts, ideas, suggestions, favorites??

10 comments:

  1. Hooray for easy shopping!! That's so great.
    I love the delicacy of the second on, but the
    flower on the first is kind of awesome.
    I love flowers. You are so creative, have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you're going to be so beautiful no matter what you pick!

    Nell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, aah! All of them are beautimous. I think I love the rosette headband in the first picture the most. Would love to see your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh such deliciousness. I'm liking number two, but yes maybe mixed with number 1?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dress sounds lovely! And hair...now that's just as important, right? ;) I love the first 2! But I'm sure whatever you make or buy will be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo I love the second one the best!

    Yay for the ease of shopping so far.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How did I not know you were getting married?? Congrats! I like #3. Gorgeous color! But I bet you have the skills to make your own. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh i want to see the dress, you must be sooo excited. I like 1 and 2 but making your own would be more sentimental or you could pick the last one, you'd certainly have the 'something blue' covered.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!