Saturday, December 5, 2009

It Stuck!

We woke up to quite a surprise.  The snow from last night actually stuck!  Of course, Levi was a little stunned to walk outside to such a new landscape.  But, the minute I said, "Bear, it's just snow."  he grinned really, really big, shouted, "Snowman!"  And, off he went...


Of course, about a nanosecond after handing him this teeny weeny snow ball, the munchkin proceeded to eat it.  Yum...




However he was slightly uncertain about the state of his shoes..."Keen off" is what he told me...
 
Eventually, he got over the shoe thing, and did a bit of exploring...

And, he even got to help Nanno build a snow man...

Quit your laughin'.  I know he's a pint size snow man, but really y'all this is about as good as it gets in Mississippi.

P.S. Levi still has a bit of a cold, but I couldn't very well deprive the child of what might be his only snow this winter.

7 comments:

  1. Hey!! OMG its been so long since my last visit! Hes gotten so big..good to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Children and snow. A perfect combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I like the pint-sized snowman. Just right for a little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Magic!! I can only imagine waking up to snow here...never gonna happen. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is an adorable snowman. You're lucky you got some snow! Sometimes I wish it snowed here, but then I remember how nice it is to be warm (kinda) during the winter. Levi looks like he had a "ball" with the snow :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Snow is really fun!
    To play in, to look at, to watch fall. Not so fun to drive in.
    I hope you enjoyed it while it lasted! Our snow stayed about a week and today's rain took it away. But the farmers almanac says it will be a snowy winter for the east coast, so yay!

    I love the picture of his feet and the peppered snow...so cute.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!