Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hi, Y'all




I'm so glad you made it.  What do you think of the new digs?  

All of the buttons should be in working order.  If you find out otherwise or have any suggestions please let me know!

As of today, regular posting will begin on this site.  So, if you have any links to me in your sidebars, etc. then pretty please could you change them?  Thanks so much!! 
Oh, and if you'd like to follow me or subscribe, you can do so in the left hand sidebars. 
I really am so glad y'all are here!

7 comments:

  1. Love the name of the website. Everything looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love everything about this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay yay yay...it's so lovely over here!! Loving your new title and header....well of course I do.... from mama of a barefoot household to another. ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've really done a great job with this! I'm excited to be joining you over here :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cuteness!! Love it! Love the name, everything. And it looks like you got everything moved, so that must feel like quite the accomplishment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm here! :) Love the title too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, I made it into your favorites. Rad! ;)

    Nell

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!