Monday, March 22, 2010

Moving Right Along

Levi is in a bit of a funk today...which seems to be the way things go after visitation.  So far we've spent the day doing a whole lot of nothing...exactly what we needed.  My dad brought us lunch which was a welcome distraction, and Levi is currently napping.  Hopefully, he'll wake up funk free.

Anyway, on to happier subjects.  We had some downright beautiful days last week, and hopefully the strange chill in the air will subside and give us some more!
Stephan and Levi have taken to hunting for worms and beetles under leaves and rocks.  On this particular day (I think it was last Monday) they only found a few teeny worms.

Worms

Worms

Worms

When Stephan isn't around or when the worms hide from them, Levi will peer down at the exposed earth and shout, "Worms, Worms!  Where are you?  Worms?  Are you hiding?"
When this second one gets here I'm not sure I'll be able to stand all the cuteness that two munchkins produce!!  My heart might burst.

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. The dude had some vacs today...so he's totally in a funk and refusing to nap right now by doing everything but sleeping in his crib. Sigh. I hope Levi gets out of his funk and finds his worms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh funks are no fun! My brother used to get into those after being with my Dad. :(

    Here's to fun free days!

    Nell

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the rubber boots ...sans pants ... we sport that look here too!

    Hope he is back to his old self very soon. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that last photo you are getting really good with the way too cute shots. And you're right you wont survive when the other one turns up, your heart will pop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love his rain boots...and so happy he is home!

    stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!